2009年8月12日水曜日

International Meeting☆

Hello! I'm Manami.




Today, we had Andrew's class in the morning. We presented our questuinnaire and discussed more detailed our project. In adittion,we began to make display.


Then, Marie,Tomoyuki and me went out class to interview about our questionnaire. At first, we were nervous, but in the end we came to do well. So, we could interview to 15 people!




After the lunch, we had Ron's class. We learned key sections about contents and format of business plan. I think it is so important to do our presentation.




In the evening, we had International Meeting! I had a new friend who is from Tottori university in Japan. And we played game together.


Then, we saw a special performance☆ Heather and other PAs danced for us!! It was very nice and made me happy.








We will have to continue to prepare our presentation till midnight!


I'll do my best and enjoy it !




Bye❤

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿