2009年8月4日火曜日

Beginning of the class!!!




Hey!! Everyone! I'm Marie.


Today, we started the classes.




First, we had orientation about our schedule. We knew the plan of the following days.


I'm looking forward to going shopping, Niagara Falls, Astronomy...etc. I'm so excited.
And we did game which introduced each other.
That was fun! Thanks to the game, I could know my friends.



After the lunch(I was happy to eat a doughnut❤), we had a Keely's class.


It was about presentation skills. The important point of the presentation are eye contact, gesture, passion, and so on. Then, we presented each teams with the way of the skills.


The most excited thing was valleyball!!! I want to play more sports at Renison College.


At night, we had a birthday party for Saki! The birthday cake was very cute❤
She looked so happy. I was happy, too.




I want to work hard to study English. Tomorrow, we will go shopping. I want to buy some souvenirs.




Bey-bey☆
















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿