2009年8月13日木曜日

Everybody is tired!!

Hello! I'm Tomoyuki Shibata.




Today, we had Ron's class in the morning.
The class is group work. We had a trouble. But because Ron gave our group some good advice,we made a good one.
So we will make a better presentation.




After lunch, we had a Keely's class.
I had an assignment.It is that creating an "attention getting opener" or "hook" for our team's product. And I published my idea to everyone. I was so nervous. But I could do well!!

What's more, We practiced presentation about our product. We couldn't do well.
However, I believe that we can do much better.

\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/"YES WE CAN!!!"\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/




After classes, we were going to see astronomy.
But thanks to bad weather, we could not see it.
I'm so sad not to see. I hope we could see it tommorow.(゜レ゜)


ps:  We are so tired because we did group work out of classes. So, our group member slept during rest.(-_-メ)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿