2009年8月11日火曜日

Busy week!!! But fun❤



Hello!! I'm Marie.
This is the 10 times diary.
We had a short presentation last Friday, and today, we discussed about more detail of our project during business project. In the afternoon, Keelry's class, we learned the technique of the way to get the audience's attention. We will have a 20 minutes presentation this Friday, so it's very busy week!!!


After the class, we went to the up town. I went to the supermarket and bought some cereals.
I love it❤
There is no interesting thing for me,
staying at the Music Square, I was talking with my friends.

Back to the dormitory, we had a birthday party for Saki Shibayama and Takanori Suzuki.

A bunch of fruits was very nice!! I like it❤

This week will be busier than last week, but I want to enjoy our exciting days in Waterloo!!!

Tomorrow, we will watch the stars.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿