2009年8月8日土曜日

First presentation



Hello, I'm Mutsuki Ito.





Today, we had the first presentation.
Because every other team looked so good, we were very nervous.
But we could do presentation well.
I hope that we could improve and acomplish our business project.






At lunch time, I went to "Tim Houton", which is a famous cafe in Canada with my friends.
I ate BLT . It tasted so delicious.
But I was afraid of the cleark because of their fast speaking.
So I couldn't oder a drink which I intended to oder.
I want to try it again next time.






After the class, we went to play the bowling.
The boll was smaller one unlike Japanese one.
So it was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery difficult game. Later, we ate icecreams.
This is the picture when gussan was eating it.





Anyway we could enjoy all the day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿